Last updated Monday, 24 September, 2018
The Parish of Christchurch is committed to the safeguarding, protection and care of children and vulnerable adults, within the communities of our three churches, and also of visitors, employees and volunteers.
We are also committed to implementing the Diocese of Winchester's Safeguarding Policy and Procedures, and the relevant statutory legislation, guidance and best practice for the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
A copy of the parish's Safeguarding Policy and Vulnerable Adult Policy is provided below.
- Child Protection Policy Parish of Christchurch
- Safeguarding Aide Memoire
- Safeguarding Appendix 1
- Safeguarding Children Guidance Manual
- Safeguarding Core Responsibilities
- Safeguarding Domestic Abuse Guide
- Storage of Information - Appendix 3
- Vulnerable Adult Safeguarding Policy Parish of Christchurch
For Further information please contact Robert Day on 07713 689586 or e.mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Revd Canon Charles Stewart